Fall 2017 Trends
Fashion week this year made some bold predictions for Fall trends. We are taking a look at some of these trends and how they translate to jewelry. More often than not the runway pieces don’t translate to everyday attire so we are making these trends a little more relatable and showing you how to pull off even the most audacious trends with a piece of jewelry.
- The first trend we would like to shine a spotlight on is bright to say the least. Blinged boots had everyone dazzled in Chanel’s show and have been worn by the likes of Rihanna and Sarah Jessica Parker this year. While it might not be practical for you to wear glitter boots to brunch you can sparkle everyday in a diamond studded watch or an iridescent pair of earrings.
(hearts on fire, Aerial Diamond Bracelet)
- Moody brown was incorporated in head-to-toe outfits on the runway of designers from Max Mara to Balmain. What isn’t there to love about chocolatey brown, especially in the fall? If you aren’t daring enough to wear this color allover consider wearing a single item of clothing in this warm hue and adding in subtle touches in your jewelry like on this chocolate pendant.
- While you may not be a huge fan of this trend it is back for better or worse. Designers used fabric inspired by Grandma’s drapes using vintage floral patterns on everything from evening gowns to casual tops. Ralph Lauren and Coach both took this trend to heart this season. An easy way to incorporate this trend is to wear floral inspired jewelry with a vintage flair such as these chandelier earrings.
- Western wear. Designers Stella McCartney and Alexander Wang took this trend seriously with looks straight out of an old western movie. Everything you think of when you think western made its way onto the runway this year, from cowhide to steel toe boots. An fun way to wear western this fall is by choosing tassels or a long necklace.
- Red All Over. Bright and bold, red made its way onto the runway of designers from Fendi to Givenchy. You can wear this trend in many different ways if not an oversized, full length red trench, than a beautiful red pendant or bracelet.